“We understand that the thought of ordering a good quality drum set may, at first, feel a little overwhelming. We at Solidrums really want to make your journey as easy and exciting as it can be.
So, email us any questions or visit our FAQs to further details.
We welcome you to stop by our Dealership in Peterborough or better still why not arrange a meeting with us to test ride a Solidrums kit and find out for yourself which one works best for you!
If you’re looking for advise, we have Master drummer Carlos Parlato (Director of Sales and Partner) always on hand to point out the best solutions. Carlos-El Tano-Parlato has a decades of experience having been Tour drummer for Gloria Estefan and contract Drummer for Warner Music, to name a few. Thanks for stopping by!”
HOW TO BUY
1. Sent us your confirmation by post or email with your specific requirements detailing exact model, sizes, finishes and rim systems, etc. Please enclose your personal contact details such as phone number and current address.
2. Choose between collecting directy from our Dealership at 19-20 The Square, Vicarage Farm Raod, Peterborough PE1 5TS or choose your own method of pickup and delivery. Alternatively, let us arrange the dispatch for you, subject to pre-confirmation.
3. We require a deposit of 30% of the total value of the instrument payable by cheque or by other method agreed to the factory or by paying in full or part payment by Bank transfer.
4. Send us a fax or email confirming the payment transfer including your personal details.
5. Once payment is received we'll dispatch your item. Please let us know if you require an alternative address for delivery. We will make all efforts to give you a specific delivery date so you can be present on the day of delivery. Afterall, nothing gives us more delight than to see a drummer's face when he or she finally receives the instrument they been waiting for - it puts a big smile on our faces too!